Industrial virtual laser line is an excellent alternative for all lines that were traditionally created using traditional methods such as tape or paint. It’s a great pick for all places where, due to heavy traffic, floor damage or other limitations classic solutions are ineffective and fade away quickly.
Why It’s Worth Choosing Virtual Laser Line?
Check out all of its benefits:
- Reliability – the device is weather-resistant. Thanks to that it can be used both indoor and outdoor even during adverse weather conditions without worrying about its functioning.
- Convenience – the laser-drawn line allows for a comfortable and efficient workplace both for pedestrians and machine operators and ensures their safety at all times.
- Flexibility – the choice of different colors (red, green, and blue), ease of mounting and the ability to “display” corridors makes the tool easy to personalize to the current needs of the company.
How Does It Work?
Virtual Laser Line is used to display bright lines which in turn can be used to mark roads for either pedestrians or vehicles. It’s a great tool to set paths, corridors, crossings and even platforms and ramps for big machines or trucks.
It’s also an excellent way of alerting employees about danger (by pointing out areas they shouldn’t get close to).
Thanks to its durable components and highly efficient lights, Industrial Virtual Line is a perfect choice for all weather and lighting conditions. Operating continuously guarantees the lines are always visible exactly where they should be.
Industrial Virtual Line Specifications:
The laser is very easy to mount and boasts a high resistance to water (IP65 Rating) and harsh weather conditions. The device can display light in three different colors (red, green and blue) and, by bundling two devices together, its possible to create corridors with two lanes in each direction on any surface.
It’s worth noting that the tool is covered by a 12-month manufacturer’s warranty.
Why Virtual Line Is an Excellent Tool You’ll Value from Day One?
The Virtual Laser line is a preferred choice by all businesses that need fast, flexible and reliable ways of designating paths, walkways, corridors and safety lines and where traditional methods of doing so are insufficient. Businesses of all kinds value the tool for its reliability, mounting speed and the ability to use it where other tools fail to deliver.
Laser floor marking can be used in many different companies and situations. The possibilities of this device are not restricted to setting paths or warning employees. On top of doing all that, it’s an excellent tool for designating meeting places and assembly points, as well as for marking the place of cargo unloading and can be used to convey lots of other information. Its capabilities are limited only by your imagination.
The perfect laser solution for creating any lines
- Voltage: 230 VAC
- Power: 300mW / 450mW / 750mW
- Working temp: -20 °C to +35°C
- Housing: Aluminium
- Color: Red / Green / Blue
- Dimensions: 18*19mm
- Light angle: 45°, 60°, 90°, 110°
- Lifetime: >25 000 h